Sunday, October 24, 2010

Emergency Campaign

We have an opportunity to save a New Jersey Boy in Lakewood from abuse and suffering. We need money for a lawyer and some minor expenses. We are talking approximately 3,500 – 4,000 dollars.

I am reaching out to ANYONE in our audience who is willing to help out with the full amount of partial, to please contact me at longlivenuchem@gmail.com You can use your credit card as well.

The Talmud, (Senhadrin 37a) states:
"FOR THIS REASON WAS MAN CREATED ALONE, TO TEACH THEE THAT WHOSOEVER DESTROYS A SINGLE SOUL... SCRIPTURE IMPUTES [GUILT] TO HIM AS THOUGH HE HAD DESTROYED A COMPLETE WORLD; AND WHOSOEVER PRESERVES A SINGLE SOUL..., SCRIPTURE ASCRIBES [MERIT] TO HIM AS THOUGH HE HAD PRESERVED A COMPLETE WORLD."

Ladies and gentleman. You have an opportunity to save a Jewish boy from a terrible situation and it does not take much. We have lined up a lawyer that will handle it at pennies on the dollar, and we will solve an issue that MUST be solved.

May hashem help you with health and nachas from your family and may he repay you 100 times fold for this big Mitzvah you are doing.

2 comments:

  1. if u tell me more about this case and what it involves, I am willing to donate. I cant promise big bucks,but I guess every penny counts.
    my email address is jewish.activist0@gmail.com

    I have been following this blog for awhile,but am kinda busy so dont have too much time to comment, I will try in the future. I would like to ask you a question and I MEAN NO DISRESPECT, I am going somewhere with this , so bear with me. Hee is my question: Let's say in theory that child molestation would be permitted by Torah law (of course thats impossible but I have a bigger issue in mind - so again pleasde bear with me), but it would be a capital offense in the legal system, which it is in some countries, or it would at least be the second or third on the list after first degree murder in western countries - which it is - and the reason being is because it damages the child forever emotionally, psychologically etc. and other legislature and moral reasons set by modern western society; would you still be so passionately involved and advocating against it? So to put it in satirical terms; where we now living in Greek civilization, which was the closest to contemporary western civilization, but at that time it was absolutely very normal to have a teen on the side, what would be your position? Again, I repeat, no disrespect intended, I have a follow up:)
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty sure I understand the question, so here is my answer:

    I am NOT passionate about anti child molesters because it’s a Judicial law or because it’s a law of the land, those two are neither here or there. I am passionate about it for 2 reasons.
    1. I was molested myself and I know first –hand the “Lifetime” pain and suffering as a result of molestation.
    2. And this is probably the main reason: because of the fact that people are trying to whitewash it and act like there is no problem, or like we are all lying or we are using it for an excuse. And they are doing to protect themselves and doing it on account of innocent children.

    Let me say, I am quite a successful businessman, not rich by any imagination, but I hold my own, married off kids without any outside help, and I am not blaming the world for anything. But when people start denying this problem and kids suffer endless pain AND NO ONE IS WILLING TO SPEAK UP for them, and finally rabbi Nuchem does, and he is labeled a “meshigene! Then, yes it is my duty to speak up for the truth and for the cause.

    I will email you directly, but in short we are dealing with a kid that is in an abusive house and needs to be taken out, but the father has a lot of money and is fighting it. This kid has been removed by Hatzolah more than once with bruises

    ReplyDelete