Thursday, October 14, 2010

אַשְׁרֶיךָ, וְטוֹב לָךְ

I did not plan to write this article today, since I just posted one earlier today. But I felt the urge and significance to write it before I even go to sleep.

When you look at Rabbi Nuchem and you step back for a second and think what this man has accomplished in the last 3-4 years, you become anesthetized and overwhelming to the fact on what these Rabbis did to him, or rather TRIED to do to him. Because as we all know by now, He won and won big time and even better WE WON. Klal Yisroel won by having a holy man like this that speaks for us and represents us.

Why am I telling you all this?  What am I trying to convince you?  I am really just talking to myself but whispering loud enough that you can listen in as well.

I had the opportunity to speak to a couple of victims in our community over the past two months and I thought I figured out Rabbi Nuchem. I thought I knew what he is all about, I thought this is a man that decided to fight pedophilia and has the guts to stand up to the Rabbis and that’s all. I have found out a much holier and sensitive side to this man. This is a man that not only stands up for what he believes, not only took a bullet in his forehead for the children’s sake, but this is a man that is committed to do what is right.

This man gives his time for free to build Mikvahs all over the USA, so Jewish mothers could keep up with Halacha! This man does not know how to say NO when you ask him any kind of favor at any time of the night! This man not only listens to victims of sexual abuse but stays with them and counsels them for years and years, and sometimes even pays the bills for it, and supports the family surrounding the victim. This HOLY MAN has a heart of gold, is a kind man and I believe in the depth of my heart that this man is a special gift from G-d to us in these dark days.

Ladies and Gentleman! I am not on the Rabbis payroll, I am not associated with him other than taking his advice, suggestions and leadership and I do not gain anything by writing this post. I am writing strictly, because I believe it and I feel humbly honored that I am in a position to be in the shadow of this great man. I will admit , its heart breaking for me to watch him endure the hell from the outside world, when in essence we should raise him on a golden platter for doing a job no one is capable of doing and for protecting OUR children, but it truthfully seems to bother me more than the rabbi himself. He is taking it in stride and just keeps doing what he believes in, and does it with all his energy.

I have also discovered a sensitive side in rabbi Nuchem that no one can imagine. He is sensitive to his cause, sensitive to victims of abuse, sensitive to not bad-mouth anyone unless he has beyond-a –shadow-of-a-doubt proof and is sensitive to say “thank you” all the time and respect people half his age and so on and so on. Now, when it comes to fighting pedophilia, he does a 360 quicker than a US Air force jet! And we are the ones that profit out of that fire in his eyes and we are the ones that reap the benefits of his holy work.

There are many of you that constantly email me with words of support and encouragement. To you I ask, next time you see Rabbi Nuchem on the street, don’t be shy, walk by him and say “Thank you Rabbi” “Keep up the good work Rabbi” show him that we appreciate his work, and show him appreciation for the hard work he does for US.

 כִּי-רוֹצֶה יְהוָה בְּעַמּוֹ;  יְפָאֵר עֲנָוִים, בִּישׁוּעָה- For the LORD takes pleasure in His people; He bejeweled the humble with salvation. May Hashem give you energy, health and strength so you can continue your great work and your tremendous effort you do for us. May these other Rabbis come to their senses, realize how wrong they are, and do teshuva. May G-d watch over you כִּי מַלְאָכָיו, יְצַוֶּה-לָּךְ;    לִשְׁמָרְךָ, בְּכָל-דְּרָכֶיךָ and protect you from all evil, and bless you with Nachas and happiness. Amen

צַדִּיק, כַּתָּמָר יִפְרָח;    כְּאֶרֶז בַּלְּבָנוֹן יִשְׂגֶּה

5 comments:

  1. You said we ought to carry reb Nochem on a silver platter. This is the worsed thing you could do to him. I already commented, I know the man for 40 years. He shies away from koved (honorifics)as from fire. Money? No way. You can not buy him off. He deliberately walks the street like a slob to convey the impression, I am a common man not a rabbi. You said that he lowers himself to people half his age. No, to bocherim and to kids as if he is their equal or less. As you said, if not a pedophile, he is your best friend and he sacrifices for you, but if not, oh boy, if not, the man will be on your case with no let up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this article was written by the so called "REB. NUCHEM" ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7 y/o girl was fondled in the young israel of greater miami
    rabbi leherfeld refused for 2 1/2 weeks to hand over the security tapes until he was pressured by members of the family


    how much longer do we have to have rabbis who dont respect the law

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Rabbi Rosenberg

    What I am in disagreement is why this person can’t go to synagogue? B”H with so many supporters and friends it is high time to form a new congregation a new synagogue for all the people who were thrown out from shull because they were on the same page as Rabbi Nuchom and for all the victims and so on, we don’t need this corrupted rabbis all we need is to form this congregation and take Rabbi Nuchom as the Rabbi and leader I am willing to donate $1000 to this cause, I am sure there will be many other generous people that would be willing to contribute to such a cause, after all its time we show some hakoras hatoyv to Rabbi Nuchom .

    ReplyDelete
  5. if you want to donate for this cause, as already some people did. please contct me at longlivenuchem@gmail.com and i will give you some more info. I am working already on a shul for the Rabbi Nuchem and the support is nice from the community.

    ReplyDelete